Wednesday, October 1, 2008

23 things...

This blog has been created in support of CSM Library's Learning 2.0: 23 Things campaign. The purpose of my blog is to highlight some of the more visually stimulating books from the CSM Library collection. I love graphic design, so I'm going to be searching the stacks for some arresting material relating to graphic design, art, typography, illustration, animation and more.

Libraries are not only amazing depositories for information, but they are also wonderful treasure troves of images and design spanning the centuries. I hope the things I show you in this blog will inspire you to browse our shelves and find some visual booty of your own, as well as inform you about our own collection and how to perform research in the visual arts field.

Please contact me if you want to share an amazing book, artist, or website. Your suggestion might get published!

No comments: